gasandora

Greg Sandora, Author

Topics concerning Gabby, Angel of God and the Jack Canon Presidential Thriller Series
"I can't tell you how much I'm enjoyed reading Gabby, Angel of God. It was the perfect book for me to be reading this Sunday. You are very blessed and have revelations that could only come from the LORD. I hope you have a great promotional program for your book, because this book could sell a million--trust me on that one! Thank you for the opportunity to read it--I'll be recommending this book to all my friends...this is a book people need to read...and once they do, it'll change their life!"

Review

"The story was written so intricate and plausible that you'll start to marvel if the author has actually seen a real angel."

"I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves romantic fantasy with a twist. This differs from other novels that treads on the usual story lines. It is created in an all-new different concept making it one of the best angel stories I've read so far."

"Loved IT!  I couldn't put it down. I could picture everything so clearly. Anyone who likes adventure, love stories and the spiritually unknown will love it. Great Read!"

"When I started reading Gabby, Angel of God, I thought it would be a normal paranormal romance story. As a romance book lover, little did I know that the characters would be so lively and super engaging from the beginning until the very end of the story.

"Gabby, Angel of God is a story about a widower who stumbles upon an angel. Gabby actually guides Bo, the young widower and make him realize that there are more wonderful things in life to be cherished. Gabby also beautifully touches Bo's heart and help him to believe the power and existence of love."

"When I read this story, it makes me want to believe that Angels exist and if only we choose to believe the goodness in life, God will actually help us to ''see'' great things! It's a must read book!"

"A Thrilling Story of Faith, Hope, and Love"

"Greg Sandora's Fresh Take on Paranormal Romance"