gasandora

Greg Sandora, Author

Topics concerning Gabby, Angel of God and the Jack Canon Presidential Thriller Series
I hope you have a great promotional program for your book, because this book could sell a million--trust me on that one! Thank you for the opportunity to read it--I'll be recommending this book to all my friends...this is a book people need to read...and once they do, it'll change their life!"
By TerryS on March 17, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

"My review is based on the most inspiring story I have ever read. I have had some recent tragic losses in my life and had lost hope that death was just that. Reading Gabby inspired and renewed my faith that there is that paranormal space that we can experience if we believe. Gabby is able to renew Bo's faith and better his life by purifying his soul and showing him that Angel's do exist on this earth and in eternity. He finds his second true love that is unattainable to him, but he also finds his true love again because he earned it. One can only dream of such an experience. I also have a stronger belief that the evil that exists on this earth each has it's own time to meet with the Messenger of their doom. I did not relate to this book as fiction, but as an affirmation of religious belief. If you believe, anything is possible. Gabby is essential to believing. I have read many books about Angel encounters that are very brief encounters and did not leave me with an open heart and soul. I want to be Bo and experience what he does with Gabby. Even for a short time, to be touched by an Angel and witness their courage, strength, and pure love for not only mankind, but Heaven is a wonderful, fulfilling story. The author, Greg Sandora, in a single book renewed the possibility and renewed my faith that I may one day too experience Gabby on earth.

Also, the adventure that Greg takes us on is mind blowing. From commandeering a Harley, to saving a young girl's life, taking Bo back in time to see his mother, grandmother and future wife leaves you with wishful thinking. To allow a human to have more power than one could even conceive of his a concept that equates with everyone of us that ever wanted to be a superhero. To have an Arch Angel come and save them all and leave with the love of his life is jaw dropping. This will leave you wondering what Gabby's next mission is and who the lucky person will be that gets to behold her beauty, love, peacefulness and the purest of souls. Hope it's me."